Prospect Farm Country Cottages & The Bungalows By The Sea.
Terms and Conditions.
- Bookings are made when the deposit is paid.
- Deposits are 50% of the invoice.
- If the booking is less than 6 weeks before your stay, the full amount is due.
- The deposit is non returnable as we consider the booking to be contractual.
- The balance is to be paid 4 weeks before the start of your stay.
- We reserve the right to re let the cottage/bungalow if the final payment is not made on time.
- The number of persons occupying the property is the maximum allowed as advertised in our brochures.
- Entry to your property is strictly after 2pm.
- Vacating your property is by 10am.
- The owners reserve the right to ask you to leave without a refund if you, your pets or anyone in your party's behaviour is considered unacceptable to other people.
- We reserve the right to access the property at any time.
- The owners are not responsible or liable for any loss, damage, injury, accident or expense to you, your pets or your property during your stay.
- In the event of a fire, please vacate the property as soon as possible, closing all doors behind you.
- Cancellations should be made in writing as soon as possible.
- We recommend that you take out holiday insurance.
- We will do our best to re let your cottage/bungalow, if we are successful in re letting, we will return 50% of your deposit.
- If we are unable to re-let there will be no refund. It is in both our interests to try to re-let.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all of our properties.
- BBQ's are allowed outside any of our properties.
- At Prospect there are gas and electric BBQ's. Please notify us if you wish to use them.
- Pets are not allowed on the furniture, on the beds or in the bath/shower (there are hoses outside for this purpose).
- Pets are not allowed to be left in the property alone. Poop scoop after your pet.
- Any damage caused by your pet makes you responsible for the replacement or charged for the repair.
- Pets will be charged at £20, as we are required to spend more time cleaning in Cottage number 2, due to pet hairs. Pets are not allowed at Prospect Farm.
- Fishing is only allowed to people staying at Prospect Farm Country Cottages.
- Children should be supervised at all times Washing at Prospect Farm is not allowed to be hung out in the courtyard (there is hanging space in one of our laundries).
Damage and breakage’s
- Any damage or breakage’s should be reported to us and paid for or replaced before leaving the premises.
- Damage to beds and bedding must be replaced Any damage found, by us after you have vacated the property, would be invoiced to you on replacement or repair.